Most of history’s most famous and prolific artists, thinkers, and creators made a point to walk every day. Here’s why.
Why These Nine Famous Thinkers Walked So Much
Would They Play? Would They Learn? Finding the Sweet Spot between Games and Learning
Thank you to Denver Craig from Think Education for posting this on Linkedin.
Not a polished Hollywood production but it conveys the basic premise of Sydney Alive Study Tours (Formerly Reinvent English) .
See Sydney and Learn English at the same time, it’s that simple!
Further information available on the study tours page
An interesting guardian article that reflects the philosophy of Reinvent English, in particular the first two points in the summary below
• Learning shouldn’t be confined to the classroom – it can take place anywhere.
• A change of physical environment can help to encourage creativity and innovation.
• Schools’ fear of Ofsted can inhibit experimentation.
• Strong leadership is required to help schools to innovate.
• Leaders should not be scared to take educated risks