A comprehensive and active full day tour (6-8 hours) of Sydney and its surrounds, including its world famous beaches.
Locations include: Sydney Harbour, North Sydney, Old Sydney (The Rocks), The Domain, Kings Cross, Moore Park and Stadiums, Centennial Park, Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach, Maroubra Beach.
Optional extras (private tours): Coast Walk, Fish Market (Lunch)
Click on images to enlarge
TAGS Harbour Bridge Sydney Harbour Bridge Sydney Harbour The Rocks The Domain Kings Cross The Cross Moore Park Coast Walk Fish Markets Sydney Football Stadium SFS Sydney Cricket Ground SCG Centennial Park Bondi beach Coogee beach Maroubra beach
Most of history’s most famous and prolific artists, thinkers, and creators made a point to walk every day. Here’s why.
Would They Play? Would They Learn? Finding the Sweet Spot between Games and Learning
Thank you to Denver Craig from Think Education for posting this on Linkedin.
Not a polished Hollywood production but it conveys the basic premise of Sydney Alive Study Tours (Formerly Reinvent English) .
See Sydney and Learn English at the same time, it’s that simple!
Further information available on the study tours page
An interesting guardian article that reflects the philosophy of Reinvent English, in particular the first two points in the summary below
• Learning shouldn’t be confined to the classroom – it can take place anywhere.
• A change of physical environment can help to encourage creativity and innovation.
• Schools’ fear of Ofsted can inhibit experimentation.
• Strong leadership is required to help schools to innovate.
• Leaders should not be scared to take educated risks